Saturday, February 27, 2010

Phew - on to Equinox 2010

Everything is done except for packing my sculptures. That just takes energy and very little thought. Later, when it stops snowing I'll get my boxes from the garage and begin.

I have to be finished for the closing ceremonies tomorrow. I have loved the Winter Olympics! So exciting and sooo inspiring. I have come to realize that, politics aside, I love my country. I love that it remains gracious in defeat, is pleased to win bronze and silver, and is pinching itself (metaphorically speaking) with glee over all the gold we've garnered. So much nicer (yes "nice"er) to see than the petulance and pouting we saw from the US women's hockey team when they were presented with silver medals. Only the Canadian Bobsledder Guner whatever showed a really nasty streak when they didn't win. I felt sorry for his team mates because he clearly can't control his temper. That negative energy might be a contributing factor to their loss.

I'm thriving in my privacy because my lodger went home for reading week. Life is good and I just finished the pancakes from supper for lunch.

Yeah!